5. März 2008

Home Made Kazoku

We know your long, cold winter days just aren't complete without some good music! So today we decided to bring you a great song from Home Made Kazoku as our newest PV release. Check out "nagareboshi ~shooting star~", which also served as the first ending theme to Naruto shippuuden!

Yes, finally. This is one of my favourit HMK songs ever. I first did this song as an anime ending for a german fansub group but decided early on that I had to release this video as a PV too. And finally it's out. Thanks as always to the people who helped me with this song.

Now to the effect:
It's basically the same effect just with slight tweakings. I changed colors for every person and at one point I added glittering stars falling down. ^^ Well that's basically it. Even though I had a lot of lines for it... haha!
Anyway. Have fun!

You can find the torrent at www.mognet.net