15. März 2008

The Ring and White Day!

We have a lot of PVs on our site that are funny, or cute, or just plain cool. But we sure don't have many that are creepy! Well, we decided to fix that and today we bring you Hayashibara Megumi's "asai wa hi". It was filmed at a photo shoot for the voice actress/idol, but to us it just looks like something out of "The Ring"!! See for yourself!

This was the comment provided by Kumama when we released my work on Megumi Hayashibara's "asai wa hi" on Mognet like two days ago. Funny thing is, she said the same when I first proposed the project to her and she was like really creeped out and loved it at the same time. The effect in itself is just a lot of movement in a small space around the original position in the time of the sung syllable.
Here's the link to the Torrent release. I can't quarantee that it'll be active for a long time to come, so hurry up if you want it: PV link

And just yesterday another one of my works was released. This one in celebration of White Day, a japanese holiday celebrated on march 14th. It's basically the counter part to valentine's day where the girls gives a present to boys. On White's Day the boys give back presents to the girls either in chocolate or other goodies.Anyway. We decided on releasing the candy-shock video "Candy Babe" by Kawabe Chieco, which I wanted to do for quite some time now. It's actually a request by one of my best friends Stefan who really adores Chieco, after he saw her in several diffrent acting roles and heared some of her songs. It's kind of my present to him, though if we'd be politically correct it should have been released on valentines day. ma~ ii jan. I think it's nice for White's Day and I really adore this video so who cares when it actually gets released. Might as well be... yesterday? ^^ okay. I'm late again on writing about my stuff being released. Sorry about that.
The effect for this one was fairly easy. It's just some rocking up and down again. The interessting part are the 3 diffrent colors in it and the flowwers flying off them. I think it fits pretty well and I used the colors of her dress which are light green, yellow and pink, complemented with white, black and grey to fith the video.

Kumama's comment on the release:
Today is White Day! And in honor of that, we're bringing you Kawabe Chieco's infectious "Candy Baby"! Watch as Chieco tries her very best to be cute! I don't think she pulls it off, but that's my opinion. Either way the song is quite cute and is bound to get stuck in your head today! Enjoy!
(...)I hope you guys are remembering to give back what you received last month! Our poor staff member squarebox says he'll be broke from all the chocolate he has to give! Hang in there buddy!

Here's the link to Candy Babe. Again I don't know how long it'll be active: PV link