18. März 2008

Double-Releases are a Bitch!

Hey folks!

Tell you what? Releasing a video twice with diffrent effects for diffrent groups is a bitch!!!!
I've been working all day on this PV for H!F, which I already did onces for my german PV group. But since H!F wants diffrent effects I'm doing it all over again - which isn't that bad actually. The thing is I'm re-doing effects I already did onces and really liked back then. And now I'm doing totally diffrent effects and it just doesn't really work out. It's now 30 minuts after midnight and I'm working on this shit since I woke up this morning which was around midday. I did 4 diffrent versions while 3 of them were total failures and I started anew every time.
Finally I've got it nearly as I had envisoned it... well okay. No, scratch that. they are completely diffrent but they still look fine and SC seems to be okay with them! GOD, YES!
Well, anyway. I hope to finish them soon.

But I also have good news! I finally found an editor to work on the translation for the german releases! YES! I had a really good Editor a few weeks ago but since about a month I'm always running behind him and trying to catch his attention to finish the stuff I've been waiting for. I'm nearly out of releases - well okay, I AM out of releases - and desperatly need new stuff! I finally got ahold of cYcLoNe (a friend of mine who already worked with me in anime fansubs) and he finished all the pending edits in less than 4 hours!! YOOOOOOOOSHHA! Finally new edits which results in new stuff to encode!! HAHA.... skarloc will hate me for the work he's getting now... but XD HA! I'm so happy!
Thanks again cYcLoNe!!!

Today I also grabbed my new package from the post office in which I finally received my copy of Christine Feehan's Dark Hunger Manga (which looks nice, but isn't quite my style - had to have it anyway, since I'm a huuuuuuuuge fan!!!!) and my copy of "Shifters", an anthology with Angela Knight, Lora Leigh, Virginia Kantra and Alyssa Day. Can't wait to read it... which I will start in a few minutes ^^ HA!

Well.. that's it for today! oh wait! just a quick thought about yesterday! Was watching "horton hears a who!" at the cinema! AWEsome fun! XD byeee~