Just to keep you all posted on what's going on, since I'm not writing much right now...
I've been trying to catch up on some work - RL and online:
* ) Kumama and Stiltzkin are back from Japan so Mognet is back rolling with lots of new stuff to come in the future. 3 more PVs done and gone into encode. Hopefully they'll be done soon. Seems we're going to get some interessting new songs too. We added some BoC, Miyavi, Ken Hirai, Teriyaki Boys, YUZU and AAA. There'll still be more stuff and those artists won't be done for a long time, since everyone in Mognet has a shitlong list of pending projects *haha*
* ) Tried to figure out which hours I still need to attend to get my bachlor degree. Turned out I still need a shitload of exams, which concludes in me going on hiatus starting May 20th, to have some time to write on my bachlor project, learn for tests and get on track on some other stuff. Need to do lots of non-wanted reading... *sigh*
* ) Finished two new videos for Hello!Fansubs. One is a BerryZ one and one is a concert performance by Athena & Robikerobittsu. I so love this song now and it turned out great. Had to make it look themed, since someone else did the first song of this group. Oh well, I did it and it looks good. Unfortunately the DVD Raw of the actual PV won't be out until december this year. Sucks? Yeah, totally agree with you on that. (On that dvd - which is a pucchi best of - is also the C-ute Song I was supposed to do........ *sigh* everything's against me T_T)
* ) Oh, and the best! Went shopping for sneakers! Came back with pumps, which are awesome, and a "nightmare before christmas"-purse. HA! :D Though I still need sneakers! WAAAAAAAAAAA~ (I so hate shopping *sigh*, I never buy what I've been looking for)
* ) Watched season 1 and 2 of "A-Team" in three days. I'm all sore now and need a break. 11 DVD is a lot... *_* Murdock is sooooooooooo cool!!!! YAY for psychotic guys.
* ) I also got lots of praise for my new karaoke for Naruto Shippuuden. Seems like everyone liked it. Going to upload a cut for everyone here as soon as I have time.
Okay. that's it for now. It's late (nearly 7am here) and I still need to go to bed, so off I go!
BYE