My notebook kinda freaked and I had to format my hdd and reinstall everything, which sounds easy but is hard if you don't have any drivers at all.
Well, I somehow managed to fix everything - as you can see, since I'm writing again.
I still make this short since I'm really tired.
HaroRangers released one of my works. Tommy heavenly/february6 starring in her band with which she actually startedt out first: The Brilliant Green - sono speedo de.
This isn't the first video by BuriGuri I did, but it's definitly the first video I ever did for HaroRangers. Since Drazic seems to like my work I'm going to get some other new songs too, though first I've got to get some things done since... tammdaratamm... Kumama and Stiltzkin are back from Japan (earlier than I thought) and I've got to finish the new videos I've started for Mognet.
Okay... I'm tired and lacking of finess so I just cut it short here and say goodnight.
I'll come back soon!