8. April 2008

I'm alive...

Just a short notice that I'm still save and sound. The past two week were really busy with lots of friends being over and going out, Doing some research in the university library and preparing stuff for classes.

I'm also working on a lot of new videos. Actually finished 3 new ones for mognet, but since kumama isn't around they're pending now. Well, might as well work on some more.
Yesterday I decide to go on a break soon. Probably not this month or the next but I think I'll take my leave in july when I'm workingin Frankfurt, Germany. Well, we'll see. I think I'm a little exhausted from all the work I've been doing the last months. I#m just a little stressed out and mentally exhausted.
You know when I first noticed that something was wrong? When I started copying effects I already did for a pv and thought the effect was nice for the other video too, again. This is a point in my working carreer, that I can't accept so I'm going to take my leave for some time. But first I'll get some more of the pending projects out of my queue - the ones where I already know what effects I want to use! HA!!!
Since I still have some of them lying around I'll probably really need till july, till I finish them. maa, ii jan~
It'll work out somehow.

As you can see on the right, I've been busy changing the bar. I finally added the last.fm programm where you can see what I'm currently listening too, in near real time. hehe. this is really nifty but i really needed some time to get used to it.
My musical taste is really diffrent to what I'm currently releasing, right?
Oh well. I'm really more the old school rocker. Ulfuls, Southern all Stars, Kishidan, The Yellow Monkeys oh and a lot of Natsukawa Rimi and Kokia *laugh*. I hope to be able to release more videos of these groups at some time.
Well, that's it for now. See ya around! And thanks for stopping by~