Here is a pic compilation of my new pumps. I'm so glad I bought them. They are awesome!
And here as a pic of my new bag. It's got a lovely nightmare before christmas motive. I so love that movie! 
Well that's it from last time. Yesterday was a busy day. Before we could drool on Dean Kane aka. Clark Kent again, Esther and me went to a book bourse. It was really huge and they had lots of really old books and some newer ones, but only a few. Most of them were still bound in leather and were expensive and old. I so wished in that moment that I had the money, the room and the library to buy those books and fill it with them. I found a lot of books with fairy tales, castle legends and other such books and I love those things. I actually bought 8 books on the bourse while Esther only bought 3. T_T and it was her idea to go there. *sigh* never let me in a book store before stripping me of all the money or I'll end up with a bag full of books. *shudder*

The 2 big books are book about old railways which I bought for my granddad. He loves those, especially really old ones and I couldn't resist. 5 were books about märchen, legends and tales. And one was about english literature!
HA! I'm so happy I got those. The legents in particular. I love those. Well since I relaly have a lot to do I'm going to cut this short and I'll see you all the next time I update this... oh shoot! One of my videos was released. ok. so I'll see you later. going to clean up a little and do an update on my latest videos after that. see ya all!