24. April 2008

Releaseupdate

Time for another update on my releases!
Two of my latest works have been released within the last week. I'm a little late again, but I've been really busy and I'm already on the jump again. I've got to be out here in a few minutes so I'll probably make this really brief.

The first release was the concert performance of Athena & Robikerottsu's last single for the kids-anime Robby & Kerobby "Seishun! Love Lunch". The concert performance we choose to release because the DVD Raw for this song probably won't be out till december this year (it's supposed to be on the next pucchi best). We thought that was way to long to wait for this cute song, so we decided to work with the footage of the Hello!Project'08 Winter ~Wonderful Hearts Nenjuu Mu Kyuu~ concert. Hello!Fansubs is also going to release the PV as soon as the DVD Raw for it is out, but for now please enjoy this video.As for the effect I was a little restricted since I had to use the same colors and fonts we already use for the first athena song. I also had to try to match it with the style we choose for them but still try to make it my own (dunno if you'll understand what I mean). I think I pretty much succeded with it. I really love this song and performance.
The other song that was released was sona - harari hirari, which is an awesome sakura-themed song. It's also the theme song to the anime movie "Harukanaru Toki no Naka de ~Maihitoyo~" which I don't know at all, but I liked the manga. Oh well. This was basically an on the spot thing, since I got the timing from someone who told me "do it if you like, if not it's okay too". I actually like this song a lot. It was released under Mognet.
DANG, now I'm pretty late so I'm going to go off now. See yo in a few days?