11. Mai 2008

Awesome Music?

Here we go.
That's my music-update.
I've been listening to a lot of ooooooooold music for some time now. I'm actually a big fan of 80ies music and stuff like that so I re-discoverd some long forgotten artists for me like.
Cyndi Lauper, Cher, Tina Turner, Bee Gees, Beach Boys, Elton John and so on.
I've also been buying a lot of best-of cd's recently - so I'm totally broke again. HAHA!
Here's some links of interessting bits'n pieces off of YouTube, my dear friend.







Okay, that's it for the oldies. I don't want to spam you up and down so I'll leave it at that. XD I also found something else I really find fascinating which I want to share with you. It seems like a real instrument, but It's probably just computer generated. Nevertheless I was astonished to see someone have an idea like that.
Please enjoy!