5. Mai 2008

Lovely GReeeeN

Guess what? My favourite color is green, but that honestly doesn't really matter right now since I'm going to announce the latest release of one of my works. Mognet released a really great song this morning and since I was part of it I'll post it here.
We released... *tadoom* a green song. Okay, no. That's wrong. It's a love song by a "green" band.... er, wait. I've got that wrong. It's a love song (Ai Uta) by a band named GReeeeN! Yes that's it. The song is by GReeeeN - Ai Uta.
GReeeeN is a really remarkable band with a strong sound and sometimes soft tunes. I really like their latest album and all so I'm proud to be part of this project which was first initiated by squarebox, a member of Mognet.
Anyway. This was a pretty hard song - effect wise - at first, since I didn't have the slightest clue. But after some thought and some try'n'fail I could work out effects which looked awesome and I ended up doing 3 diffrent effects for the song.
I hope you'll all like what we released today. Be sure to check back soon!!

That's it for today. Sleep tight and see ya soon!


Oh, before I forget it - here's the pic to the release.