4. Mai 2008

When it Revolves, Luck Follows!

What a stupid title for a post but that's actually the translation of the song name. What I'm talking about again?
Oh well, guess! .. HA, yes, right. It's the name of my latest video release. It's this weeks Hello!Fansubs release and I decided to do Berryz Koubou's Omoitattara Kichi desse! from the latest H!P '08 Winter ~Wonderful Hearts Nenjuu Mu Kyuu~ concert. It seems like everyone really liked it. I tried to work with something new in this video but it unfortunately didn't work so I had to do it all over again, haha poor me. But in the end it worked out fine and I think it's looks pretty good. I added this little white wink which SC really adores, and some sparkles.
Well, as always if you want to check it out you've got to register on hello!online and download it from the tracker there.
Here's the pic to let you know how it looks like.
:D hope you all enjoyed it or will do so soon.
Have a nice sunny sunday!

Greets, Jazz.