Guess what? My bridging day and weekend turned out to be totally unexpected. This week was a hell of a week. First my friend canceled our get-together and then I went to classes a day earlier (which I wrote about in my last post) and then on the same day... guess what? I unexpectedly let two people sleep here which came to Vienna without getting hotel reservations first, which was a really bad idea. We currently have a city fair here and some congresses and every hotel is booked out. They are friends of my aunt and since she also stayed here I agreed to let them sleep on my coach so they don't have to search another few hours for a cheap hotel room. They were really greatful to be here. So that was my Thursday, with sudden guests. On Friday I had to go to classes, which were boring as hell. I nearly fell asleep and to prevent that I played some Sudoku and read a newspaper. When I went home my aunt called and proposed that we should finally get my new monitor for my computer. Later that evening my aunts friends came back since I agreed to let them stay over here again and we had some delicious chicken for dinner. On Saturday my aunt and her friends went out to the zoo and had a fun time while I finally got some time to lay back and read some books. But later that afternoon the really big thing happend! My wasching machine broke down!!!!!!!! No, I'm currently not swimming here but I can't do my laundry, which is bad. Well can't be helped. My granddad came over today to look at it but we couldn't fix it. And now here I am :D my new monitor right in front of me and I'm so happy. We actually sorted out all the cables and stuff too, so it looks pretty now. I'll upload a pic later.
But I'm also really tired and exhausted from all the guests and everything *sigh*
I'm really not suited for all that. Oh well! I'll get around it.
Anyway - here are some pictures of the zoo. We've got a lovely new panda Fu Long who's really adorable. My aunt took some pictures.


Oh and I also wanted to share with you my first try to make selfmade apple dumplings - which were reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally yummi. We ate nearly all at once. haha!!