15. August 2008

Damnit all to hell!

Okay, this day was like shit!
I was productive like hell, I just couldn't finish one thing. You don't know what I mean? Lemme explain!

Today I woke up really late - it was like 11:30am and I had my aunt over, so we cooked something, talked a little and I was already working on something which lastet till now. I'm currently working for a print magazine publishing news about japanese artists from various genres. I love the work but it's kinda hard if you have to finish like over 40 written articles and check them on being up-to-date, grammar, writing and so on. So I'm saying. since I woke up I edited 16 articles by writers of the online magazine - I'm also working for - which are also helping out at the print magazine, and I also wrote 3 myself today to get some of my workload done.
it's after 11pm now, I've been working on this for more than 10 hours, and we're still short like half of the articles we have to do. isn't that just frustrating? I also still need to write 6 pages about hello!project (which is okay, but will still need some time) and an article about AnCafe. I'M just happy I finished the Arashi, hide and YUI article today! I also edited my RAIN article which was hell. Have you ever tried to edit your own work after you had to edit it a month ago? I mean... it was this 51 lines article which I had to shorten to 41 lines. I wrote that one like a month ago and I had problems then too, because I had more information than I had the space to write! AAAARGH! And I still need to do fansub work today!
Double AAAARGH!

Gotta go. need to finish stuff!
Btw. Drazic recognised on what I'm working right now so I have to hurry up and finish it!
laters~