17. August 2008

Headache of hell!

Yesterday was hell. I was having one headache of hell all day and it hasn't lessend even yet. I even too two aspirin but it didn't help. Oh well. Wasn't able to finish one thing so I'm going to bed now. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be better?

Oh yes, before I forget it.
The day before yesterday a girlfriend was over and we were watching TV, talking and cooking.
We named this for the color it turned out - Yellow Greenish Food!
Basically it's rise which I dyed yellow with curry powder, chicken, zucchini, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, yellow pepper and spices. We spiced everything with soy sauce, water and sour sweet sauce, salt, pepper, curry powder and italian spices (already mixed up) and cooked everything for about 20 minutes (till the rice was done).
it turned out really yummi.After we were done we decided to also put in two tomatoes since they were fresh and suited us. The endproduct looks something like this: