4. August 2008

Hello!Fansubs (May '08)

Okay, I'm really behind things. This is an update on H!F releases done in May (two months ago). Personally I'm and Elder Club fan - any Hello!Project fan knows what I mean - and I really loved the Winter 08 concert they did. Due to that we worked on two performances of the tour. Both were released in May.
Here they are:
The first one we released was the Elder Club 2008 version of "Joshikashi Monogatari", which are actually a few lines for each member of the group. It's pretty nice to have an elder version of that song.The other release is also from the same concert, but a much older song. The original version was released 1999 by T&C Bomber (another long forgotten Band). "ENDLESS LOVE ~I Love You More~" was performed by Maeda Yuki, Inaba Atsuko, Miyoshi Erika and Okada Yui. Inaba Atsuko is the only original band member still left from T&C Bomber. She's currently a soloist and MC for H!P. The video effect idea came from the star shower at the beginning seen on the TV-Screens in the background. I actually used small hearts. Something you'll problably not see is that the effect alone cost me 6 hours to make since it's a lot of diffrent layers on top of the other to generate that small strip of white to move around. I definitly won't do an effect like that again - YEECH! Other than that, please enjoy!
As always, these releases are available on the Hello!Online Tracker site. You'll probably have to register to get them.