First on our list of new releases is my personal favourite. Natsukawa Rimi - nada sou sou is one awesome song and was also her work that made her really popular. Right about now it's one of the standart songs for karaoke machines. The song is a little diffrent than others since it's ryukyuu singing style with a little pop-influence. You still shouldn't miss out on it.
The next video release I actually made like 8 months before we released it. Kumama had some problems encoding it and then it was forgotten. Luckily in the end we were able to release it - which I'll be eternally grateful for. We actually released the normal and the DanceShot version of this song. I know it was already relaesed by H!F - but, strange as it is, I was actually way before that finished with mine - we just hadn't encoded it then. I'm taking about °C-ute - Tokaikko Junjou...

And here's the last one before I was away. It's actually the first of our Summer Song theme. We're going to release more in the upcoming 2 months - but here it is: Ai Otsuka - Smily
I really had lots of fun working on this one. Some said the font choice for the translation is a little odd, but you'd have to take a close look on the t-shirt Ai is wearing. It's actually the same font!! Oh well.That's it. As always you're able to get the releases on Mognet's tracker site and maybe stop by at our page. Kumama and Stilzkin worked some wonders on the new page. We also have a new forum board and blog function on the site, which are awesome. Take a look and maybe leave a comment?
See ya in the next post!!!