15. September 2008

New Book, College preparations and other stuff!

Finally my book arrived. I've been waiting an additional week for it to get here and I'm very pleased to finally have it in my hands. I've been reading it twice since tuesday last week. It concluded a lot of open storyline and opened up some new stuff and introduced new characters. I hardly can wait for the next book "Dark Slider" somewhen next year. Hopefully Feehan will revail soon who's starring the next book. I've got a lot of interesting ideas, but it's always nice to have it confirmed.

Also we (from H!F) have been adding some new concert perfomances on our to-do-list. Hopefully you'll all be happy about the new stuff to come out soon. Also, I'm going to confirm here that it's me going to work on "Pepper Keibu", Momosu's latest Single. Unfortunately around the time that the Single V is going to be out, I'll have tests, which is why it'll take some time before it comes out.
I think you will all survive it.

September is slowly coming to an end and I'm starting on college preparation which is why I'm not going to be around in the next two to three weeks.
Please bear with me! I'll keep you updated when I have more time again.
For now I'm going to take a short vacation at my grandparents's and will be back next week.

Have a nice time!!