Mognet proudly presents the latest release - which is one of mine - HA! Else I wouldn't write about it here. I'm really happy to present this song as it's one of my personal favourites, though I can tell you, I won't watch this video for at least another 4 months. I've been going back and forth in this video to fix colors and effects for a couple of days, back when I made that. Kumama and I completely agree, that we don't need to see it again anytime in the near future.
Anyway - here is a screenshot of the video. Please also read the blog entry Stiltzkin made on wedding ceremonies on Mognet's official page.
Shonan no Kaze - Junrenka // I'm still not sure whether the band name is really written like that... ô.ô but Stiltz said so... Oh well!
As always the release is available through Mognet's torrent page. Feel free to leave comments!