We have two new releases, and another two coming up this weekend.
Just so everyone knows - we're talking Hello!Fansub Concert Performances here.
The first one we released was yesterdays Morning Musume - Ikimasshoi (MM '07 Aki ~Bon Kyu! Bon Kyu! Bomb~). It's the following up performance to another perfo I'm currently working on (but tomorrow more about that ^_^). The general feeling for this one was definitly "color and play"!
The next performance we'll release (probably today) is going to be the follow-up performance to last weeks "wakkyanai (z)": C-ute - Shiroi Tokyo (C-ute '07 Haru ~Golden Hatsu Date~). I really wanted to do this one since I also worked on the "ZYX" Pv-version years ago. I really love this song and though I probably could have done a lot better with the fx, I still think it looks fine in a dignified way. I basically wanted to follow up BexXz winter-ish release of "Pitari Shitai Xmas" which we released a few days ago.
I hope you'll all enjoy this. I'm taking my leave now since I'm currently working on tomorrows release ;)
Bye~