15. Oktober 2008

The release-spree continues...

Hello there!
Been a few days since I last updated. Sorry about that, but I was kinda busy.
Today here's a quick update on the latest two videos I did.
Both, again, are from our currently 15-day-release-spree with Hello!Fransubs. You can find the video on the Hello!Online Tracker if you're interested in these. Anyway. I don't want to make too big a show of these, since I have to learn for tomorrows test, which is why this will be quick.

The first release is one of my personal favourite songs. This performance was actually not my first choice as I liked the initial concert performance of this song even better, but since that one was already done we decided to go with the next best we could find. Amazingly this song had a 32mb ass script file. It's my to-date biggest ass-file - which is soooooooo awesome. I was trying really hard to get this pixel \K effect done on some other projects but was never able to. This time I made it. I hope you'll enjoy this as much as we do: Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri & Tanaka Reina - Shanimuni Paradise (MM '07 Aki ~Bon Kyu! Bon Kyu! Bomb~)

After that we released one of BexXz new creations and today we released another of mine. This one we actually had done a few months ago, just with another performance, as we weren't able to find the video we wanted to work with - initially. Now, this is the performance we actually wanted to sub back then. The concert is one of my all-time favourites as it's the one with the most still active Morning Musume members back in 2003. Believe me, this is ONE AWESOME concert. Anyway. This time we tried to blend the old effects from the other release (Morning Curry Concert) with new effects (same basic idea as AS FOR ONE DAY) to fit it to the new video. We came up with a compromise, which means glowstick action and bouncing: Morning Musume - TOP! (MM '03 Haru 'Non Stop!')
That's it for today.
All releases are available on H!O in both Xvid and H264.

If you want to know what I'm currently working on check out the latest Momosu single or the latest C-ute single.

Greetings~