I'm currently on the notebook from my aunt. She has a great internet connection on it which allows me to post some pictures! YAAAY~
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had a greast Christmas Eve with your family and loved ones?!
Well, I had. We have somewhat of a routine already. I'm decorating the tree while my grandfather is in church and my grandma and aunt are cooking your dinner.
When I'm done we all change into nice clothes and tidy up and wait till my grandfather comes back.
After that we have dinner (this years version of it was beef with venion meat sauce, potato dumplings and red cabbage) and coffee. After that we all venture to the tree, say a prayer to the lord and thank you for everything everyone did for someone or all of us this past year. After that some kisses and hugs as well as nice words and we all go back to the kitchen were we open our presents.
This years presents were exiting! I got a kimono-blouse I wanted to have and nice warm socks to run around in my flat from my grandparents and my aunt's present was a new "red" toaster, as my old one broke down half a year ago.
I bought my grandparents an expensive soap dispenser in which I hid 100 Euro for their new bath (they're going to renovate in spring). My aunt got two musical tickets for "mama mia - the musical" in january for us both. Naturally she already knew about that one, as I had to double check if she even had time on the day the musical was playing. She was really happy about those cards and is still totally excited about it. But since it's boring if you already know what you get I also hunted down a album CD from Marc Marshall, a great german artist with really meaningful and deep songs, and a Card in which I could hide the musical ticekts.
The card read "Liebe ist das Einzige, was nicht weniger wird, wenn man sie verschwendet." which roughly translates into "Love is the only thing that doesn't get less even if it's thrown away."
Great proverb indeed.
Well now.
Today it's snowing.
It's the second time it snows here, though we didn't have any snow on christmas yesterday which was too bad, but can't be helped. I'm just happy it's snowing today, as I really love to look out the windows, write on stories and watch the snow inbetween.
We will also get some guests today: my uncle with his wife and kid are coming over for lunch, presents and probably dinner. I'm not sure what is the best strategy - hide entirely on the attic and read book - which probably won't work as my cousin is really noise and loves to hunt me down - or pretend as if I really enjoy their company. It's just me that has some problems with them - okay, not really problems, it just feels awkward -, but that's another and way too personal story to tell here.
I'm probably opting for the "pretend to enjoy the company" setting, as it's christmas day and it's nice to have family over (or so I heared).
Anyway. I'm currently hugging my stuffed orca which I dearly love and write this blog entry. I also listen to the stuff my family is talking about in the kitching under my room and I'm listening for any cars to show up. Maybe the snow gets too much? HAHA!
That would be the thing. *grin*
Anyway. Off I go.
Here is a picture from the snow last week.
I'll post new ones as soon as we make some pics!!!Merry Christmas!