26. Dezember 2008

Not Amusing At All

Well, I certainly just got a message that I found not amusing at all. I've been away from home for about 6 days now and I was able to check on my emails nearly every day but today I got really surprised when I checked out the H!F forums.
Amazingly they released one of the videos I was assigned too and - well, you could guess this - I haven't sent in my effects yet. The video is nearly done and on my HD right now but - it's really amazing - it's been released!!!!
This is the second time something like this happend, and I wasn't even asked if it would be okay if someone else took over the project.

Well, now, boys, you have to understand this is not amusing at all. I'm actually quite pissed and you just blew my good humor to the winds. I actually feel like quitting the group, because this video meant a lot to me and I was looking forward to show you the effects when I came back home in less than 2 weeks. I'm not quite sure how to proceed right now and I'm actually glad that I'm about to go to bed, so I don't do anything harsh and stupid, like to really quit (because this groups actually means a lot to me, or meant. I'm still debating the notion.).

But just think about this. I totally blew at least 2 exams because I was working my ass of for your last spree and now you're jumping at my back. I really lack adequate words to express to you what I really think this moment.

I'm going to bed.
night.