19. Dezember 2008

New Korean Releases!!

It's been a while since I worked on anything korean, but it's time to remedy this!

I've finally worked on new korean videos for my german group. But because this wouldn't be happening without the enourmous help of fellow fansubbers at BoAjjang I want to thank them from the depth of my heart for allowing me to join their group, sharing scripts with me and their time in sheer endless quality checks.
It's great to work with dedicated people, especially if you don't have anyone else to work with *laugh*
Anyway.
Since they made it possible we finished up two of my more loved korean pvs.

The first which will probably be released is the korean version of the DBSK song Rising Sun. For all who don't know DBSK is also known as TVXQ in korea. It's been nearly 2 years since we released the japanese version of this song. I'm glad to announce that we will also release the korean version soon.


The second video is one of my right now favorites. It's SHINee's Love like Oxygen. Please enjoy this eyecandy and sorry for the video quality. It's hard to get ahold of good korean rips.


Another video which has gone a long way to completition is this one. We actually worked on it more than 2 years, so please have mercy on the effects. I worked on them early on but we didn't get a decent raw and then we had other problems so it took us a really long time. I hope you will enjoy this anyway: Namie Amuro - Wishing on the same star


Well, Thanks! And have fun with these.
I'm not sure when they get released.
Please be sure to check out
www.boajjang.com too look up if it was released!

:D