Before I go on holidays starting tomorrow morning I thought I should share with you what I've been up to and what will be released in the next few days or weeks to come (or in some cases - past).
Let us do the Hello!Fansubs Releases first.
We actually never thought we'd see this DVD Raw anytime soon. The single didn't have a Single-V and we really were desparate as the single came out early this year. We agreed to not do the TV-Rip version as we only had really ugly ones and we hoped that this song was going to be on this years pucchi best. Meanwhile we released a concert performance of this song that was well recived. You can't imagine what a shock it was when we found out in late summer that it wasn't supposed to be on the pucchi best and we totally gave up on this, at least for the time being. Now december arrived and with it came the pucchi best 9 release and TADAAAAA the raw was on it! We really didn't believe it and within a day I fixed the effects to the DVD raw and it was released. Now what is it?
Yes, great guess. It's Athena & Robikerottsu - Seishun! LOVE Lunch!!!

Still in spirit of this success and SC nagging me to finish this song up because the new single of the same band was out, I finally finished up °C-ute's last single Edo no Temari Uta II. I'm not altogether happy with this but I've been working on this video since the single came out and I couldn't think of anything "amazing" that would fit, so we went along with the initial ideas and it turned out okay.

But we can't have a release spree without releasing at least one concert performance. I actually finished up two videos.
One was Yajima Maimi's Natsu DOKI Lipstick from the C-ute 07 Haru ~Golden Hatsu Date~ Concert.
The other performance was a little older and one of my favorites. I still think it was one of the best performances of the whole concert tour, except for W's Nagisa no Sindbad. ^^ I'm talking about the Introduction Song Suki Sugite Baka Mitai, which everyone performed. 
Great song!!!
:D hope you'll all enjoy these releases as much as we do releasing them.
Next up is something totally diffrent. Will talk about it when I come back from classes!
Laters!