30. Dezember 2008

New Section opened at Mognet

Let's keep the holiday season going! Hey, if the retailers insist on still playing irritating Christmas carols until New Years then we can release a holiday song today! No one argues with extra presents a bit late, now do they? This also serves as the landmark first release in our "Concerts" section! Hope you enjoy this and the releases to come!

I'm happy to announce these great News and present you the first video in our new section.
Since I'm a big fan of ELLEGARDEN I really wanted to do one of their songs, so here it is:
ELLEGARDEN - Santa Claus from their Bring Your Board!! 2004 tour.ELLEGARDEN was a J-Punk band that unfortunately decided to break up earlier this year. I'm still devestated about this news as I was really fond of them and have several Album CDs at home.
Please enjoy this little something from one of my favourite bands.