It's so beautiful!
Three days have passed since my last entry. I cooled down a little, talked with my aunt and also talked with SC today. *sigh* We can't change what happend but I hope it's not going to happen again. We agreed to ask before doing something as stupid again in the future. It'll keep things from getting out of hand.
I apologize if I sounded a little dramatic, but I was really pissed at that moment.
Anyway. I'm currently sitting in my grandmothers creative room and staring out of the overhead window, which grants me a lovely sight of the starlit night sky. We've got all these tiny little stars here, that I can't see well in the big city (namely, Vienna) whith all it's lights on during the night.
I really love nights like these. It's freezing cold out there (we're currently at a -10°C scale) and my glasses are fogging with cold quite easily so I'm really enjoying sitting here in the dark room, keyboard on my knees, feet up on another chair and staring out the window wile writing this entry.
It's one of my greatest wishes to one time have a room similiar to this, with wide open windows from where I can star into the night. My own little paradise.
Unfortunately I can't post a pic of this, as it's black outside and I don't have a camera here who could possibly make a picture of this lovely scenery at night.
Did I already say I love this place? Well, it's definitly true!!!!
*sigh*
So, how is everyone. Are you already making New Year's pledges? Hmm, I don't even know if that's a common costum. I refrained from doing any the past years, but I will do some this year. I decided that while talking to my aunt two days ago.
Let's see...
1. is definitly to finish up my bachelor degree this summer.
2. to start my masters in publizism and mass communication in march.
3. to start another bachlor - most likely one in english to get a degree which will help me later on and probably one in literature.
4. to get things straightened out at the university and with my finances
5. to find a student job to help support me and save money to move to america.
6. to apply for a green card.
7. to finish writing on my first book (I'm halfway through!)
well, wow. that's a long list.
I'm actually quite happy that I don't have to put something like "I want to stop smoking" or "I want to stop drinking" on my list. What I probably should put on my list is to loose some weight, but that would be something I needed to do over some years, so I'm not going to put it on the list but just start doing it.
Let's hope I'll be able to achieve most of these things. I think I can make it!
Okay, time for shutting down this comp and do some more reading.
Have a nice evening everyone!