I'm so slow again, but here they are.
The new releases.
First was H!Fs second Elder Graduation perfromance: Aya Matsuura's lovely Up-beat song Oshare, which I just adore. Thanks and kudos to asagi who timed it for me. *chu*
And yes, I did use that same effect for another video, and yes again, I just changes some small things, like the stars and falling flowers instead of snowflakes. I'm aware that it's totally unoriginal from me, but I just loved the effect on this song. it fit's so well, and I'm actually sick of doing these jumping-get-bigger-effects. ^^ Sorry if it offenses you ;P.The second video that was released was at Mognet. I don't know if you all know, but we just adore Tsuyoshi Domoto and we can't keep this song from you. It's actually one of his side projects after Endlicheri*Endlicheri "ended" and has a more techno/electronic feeling to it. But what makes this release really special is the fact that the video to this song was animated by Production I.G, the company responsible for Ghost in the Shell, XXXholic, Blood+ and a host of other great anime.
I hope you'll all enjoy 244 ENDLI-x - kurikaesu haru with us.

:) see ya again soon!