25. März 2009

Yawn!

Good morning, everybody.
I'm sorry for not updating much.
I've been kinda busy with university stuff, assignments, lectures, homework, and the likes.
Yesterday I wrote my first homework for this semester and I was rather fast and it was over all too soon. I really had trouble fitting everything into words that I wanted to write about, with just 350 words I was allowed to use. Somehow that was not a lot of words I could work with and before I even realised I had written 450 words.

Right now I'm at one of my classes, glaring at my prof for ushering us out of bed this early to start our lecture at 8am, and he coming too late to his class. *sigh*
Okay, it's starting - see ya al.

By the way - I won't be home this weekend, so no new releases from me.