You're right! Of course there were more videos released than those three. Give me some credit. I might not be as active as I was at the beginning of the year but I'm still not THAT lazy.
Anyway. It's time for some more releases now, right?
(now that I finished breakfast I can actually go on...)
It seems like the farthest behind I am on keeping you up-to-date with Mognet releases, which we'll remedy right now.
The next video after releasing Rip Slymes' Galaxy back in May was our July release with is one of my all-time favourite hip-hop videos eva!! This group was actually a sideproject by no other than Namie Amuro, which is Suite Chic, where she explored a more hip-hop-ish music style then her normal R'n'B music. Anyway. She collaborated with A.I. another well known hip-hop artist to perform Suite Chic - Uh Uh... feat. A.I.
In September we released another two videos. On the one hand we had Shounan no Kaze - Ougon Soul and on the other we had THYME - Fly Away. Two very diffrent songs, that's for sure, but still, both had a certain charme to them. (On a side note: That THYME song was actually another anime opening. To be exact, it's the first Opening of the anime Mahō Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora)
All three releases are available via torrents. So please, make sure to grab them, okay?