BoAjjang finally released all my works I had done for them late last year and early in the summer months this year. I posted about them when they were finished. You can look them up here and here. The vids released were Lee Hyori - U-Go-Girl, TVXQ - Rising Sun (korean ver.), SHINee - Love like Oxygen and Namie Amuro - Wishing on the same star.
Well, but that wasn't all. In April this year and at the beginning of October I finished another three releases for BoAjjang. My total count is now at 10 videos. YAY!
This time around I had lots of fun, as I loved all three songs.The first video I did back in April was Wonder Girls - Tell me. If I remember right it was actually their first single release after Member Hyuna was replaced by Yubin. It should actually be their second or third single in total, but who would know. Korean artists don't really have a detailed "discography" as we are used to by japanese or english standards. I only know of the video "Irony" which was actually their first release ever and which I'm currently also working on. Anyway. If you want to actually see the release you'd have to join the BoAjjang forum to get ahold of the direct download links. BoAjjang doesn't release torrents right now.
The first one of the October releases is actually one of my personal favourites: Epik High - Umbrella feat. Younha
Younha on her own is a fantastic artist herself but coupled with Epik High - this video is just the W I N. The song is melancholic and dark and full of rain. I had fun trying to get the rain effect juuuuuuuust right, and it worked. I always wanted to have water ripplings right beneath the drops. The first few times I worked on rain effects it never worked out. This video is also the first one where I've experimented with clipping effects. It worked out quite well. Thanks to Mei and Bambus for helping me out with the specifics of clipping. Without those two I'd probably still sit on the video because I couldn't get it done.
The last one to date to be released under BoAjjang is one of SNSD's side-singles. It is a selftitled song called SNSD - Girls' Generation. For those of you who didn't know, but SNSD is short for So Nyuh Shi Dae which is korean for Girls Generation. The english writing of the bands name is actually Girls' Generation. So yeah, here it is, the selftitled song!
We actually had a lot of trouble with that song as the raw we initially worked with was crap. I think I said it before but I'll do it again - Korean PV raws are C R A P! I actually had to download 6 diffrent version to find one that wasn't crooked, non-synch, not pixlish and without stupid logo grafics in it.
Anyway, please enjoy these three pvs. Again the reminder that the videos are only available if you register on the BoAjjang forums.