23. Januar 2010

Exams!

Hey everyone!
Sorry for being lazy with my posts but I'm currently in the middle of my exams.

2 down and 3 to go.

Unfortunately I'll probably have to redo one of the exams, so far. I was stupid enough to change perfectly fine answers and change them the wrong way around. *sigh*
I could still bash my brain against the next hard surface, but it wouldn't change the outcome anyway.

Today I had my final English CLT exam. It's actually half of the IELTS exam for students to take with only the writing and readings tasks being done. It's kinda strange that they don't let us do the listening and speaking parts too, but maybe that comes at a later stage? I'm not sure yet.
I kinda have a good feeling about this whole exam thing so far. Hopefully it'll go well.

Next exam coming up is on Tuesday. The last for this semester will be on Feb 1st and the first exam of the next semester will be in March.

I hope to do well on them too.
Again. Let's wait and see!

Latersssssss~~~~

Oh, and two releases are out, but I'll write about them at a later opportunity.