25. Januar 2010

Latest 2 releases

Oh, sorry for being late on this post.

Yesterday I heard that I was not going to take part in the exam which would have been tomorrow. Oh, well....

Here's what we released last week:
The first one was the last single this girl released under UFA, before leaving the whole Hello!Project thing. This video was released under H!F somewhen Saturday before last? Or so. I don't really remember and it's not like it's important.
I really loved this song when it came out and was happy to work on effects. I tried to make them a little billowy and cloudy as it fit with the background. It's actually not one of her best song by far, but oh well! Here's Abe Natsumi's - The Screen.


The other video we released is a really "old" one. At least, it's old-ish. The song is called bakka by Yoshii Kazuya; With a cameo from KREVA who's posing as a retailer here, a really popular japanese artist. I can't say that the song is terribly exciting. We used subdued effects with sparkling lights, as the main character of the mini-drama is running around at night in the entertainment circles, or whatever it's called.
As unexciting as the song might be as exciting are the lyrics, which are really great. I also liked that it's a christmas themed song, so please enjoy this Mognet release way after christmas. It still actually fits a little as it's snowing like crazy around here!

Releases are available through the torrent trackers at Mognet and Hello!Online, respectively.