8. März 2010

Concert Releases!

It's been a while since we (H!F) released new Concert performances.

Don't be mad at us for being late with all these releases, but what can we do. We're pretty much working alone and I'm the only karaoker, again. Haaaaaa, work's just piling up and I don't know what and when to do them. It's prett y bad right now.
But we'll get through it.

SC seemed to have ants in his pants as he was frantically timing new performances as soon as he saw that I had some more free time or will to work on new stuff! Anyway.
There are a lot of new performances coming out soon and we hope you'll all enjoy them. The first ones to go around are these two:

1.) Petitmoni V - Pira!Otome no Negai (H!P '09 Summer Kakumei Gannen ~Hello! Champloo~)
This song is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome. When I first saw it on YouTube I just knew I had to do it. Unfortunately SC didn't want to time it as those parapiraparappo where too much for him. Luckily I had my timer Lailu jumping in - thanks again for your help, Lailu - and thanks to him we were able to release it only 3 days after considering working on it. The colors are just great and I worked on one of my custom fonts again to make those dots in a half circle.
I'm still watching that song twice a day because I so adore it. I hope you guys will too!?
Let us know how you liked it!
2.) Matsuura Aya - Watashi no Sugoi Houhou (FC Event '08)
The second song to be released was from a Fan Club Event back from 2008. Asagi, one of H!Fs timers had this project timed and lying around but he couldn't work on the effects for some time and in the end asked H!F if we were interested in doing it. Since I am a huge Matsuura Fan we agreed and released it a few weeks later. Thanks again Asagi for letting me work on it. I really enjoyed it!

Other Concert releases coming soon, so check back here in a few days!

Bye and good night for tonight!