7. März 2010

The Only Winter Love

A while ago there have been a two new Mognet releases.
I'm very happy about those as Mognet was basically the group which inspired me to work on karaoke in the first place some 5 years ago. Later I then joined the team and we became fast friends. They also provided me with a platform to work on PVs with German subtitled videos, which I greatly appreciated. Today Mognet is unfortunately pretty much inactive as members left and the initial group members grew up and started a working life.


Oh well. In January we released two winter-themed PVs.

The first one was Yoshii Kazuya's bakka. The title of the song itself is quite funny as Ba(k)ka can actually be read as "Idiot", but in this song it's considered meaning "only". The song is simple in its sound but the meanings of the lyrics are very deep, so please make sure to read them thoroughly. We decided to keep the karaoke effects very simple and we played around with the blinking lights of the night to go with the flow of the city. This PV also featured artists of the very famous band KREVA!

Kumama loves this song and so I was very pleased to hear that she enjoyed this! I hope you will too.

The other we released was a song I insisted on doing because I really loved it. We had it lying around for over 2 years until I finally had the time to work on it. We're talking about BoA's Winter Love, a quite ballad where BoA is encased in ice cubicles singing about leaving the love of her life if it's better for it.
Still quite lovely!
Please enjoy those two releases and I hope we're soon going to release the other songs we already finished!