7. März 2010

Lots of new releases!

There've been lots of new videos out from my karaoke studio, but I was too lazy to update my blog and then I forgot (yes, that's my line of the day) and now there are a lot of them and I don't remember the timeline.

I'm just going to do it with the flow and update in the couple of next entries what was released. Sorry if it's not in the right order!

First thing out I remember was a release for Hello!Fansubs. I'm not really a fan of this particular song but SC and I are trying to get all of them out so I had to do it. What I'm talking about is °C-ute's latest single "Shock", which we correctly labeled "Suzuki Airi feat C-ute - Shock", as that song was purely Airi with some "Uh, Ah, Chu" sounds from the other C-ute members plus 4 or 5 lines of chorus, repeated twice. The song itself was boring but I had fun working the lightning into the Shock word. SC enjoyed the effect, which was what I was aiming at! YAY!
Following this release I finally was able to work on Buono! - Take it Easy! I'm sorry guys, that it took us sooooooo long to finish it but I really had other stuff on mind and sometimes a good work just need some time to stew. After taking my break I finally regain some of my creative ideas and I was able to finish this off in only 2 days of work!
We played with the background colors of these gorgeous shots as well as parts of their "costumes". I loved the outcome and I especially love the colors!
Colorful Karaoke Are the Best!! (o^_^)b

That's it from this front. Following up are Mognet and H!F Concert Releases! Stay tuned!!!!!