23. Mai 2010

day 1 - nothing eventful

It's been a while since I had my last real holiday. Amazing enough I consider a holiday at my grandparents place in the alps as the ultimate holiday. It's beautiful here. We're smack-dap in the middle of the woods with another two houses in the clearing. Round us there's lots of wood and grassy streches. A few feet from here is a small trickling stream which how longer you follow it the bigger it gets.
Spring's finally here. Everything is green. You can even see how the trees around us grow.

The first day was pretty uneventful. We didn't do a lot because I came in late. Just a late dinner and a little TV watching with my grandparents. After that I went to bed and read a little (as you can see in my previous post I was really tired).

Catch you all later!