Since I came here a on a very short notice only my grandparents and my favourite aunt knew that I was here. This sunday my Uncle, her wife and my cousin announced themselves to come over for Lunch and Dinner and to have a little chat and to catch up with current affairs. I was pretty lucky. My little cousin - who started to go to school last autumn - is really funny to play with. Even though I'm actually 25 I still enjoy playing around with her. I don't know why, but I'm not into adult talk. I wouldn't know what to say and I probably couldn't say anything anyway so I'd sit around, stare dumbly at a corner and hope nobody starts talking about me, student life in general or anything related to being fat or having to go on a diet. *sigh*
Those are basically the topics they always cover when I'm around - which is why I'm not around.
I snatched up my little cousin - by the name of Lisa, btw - and dragged her off to watch the Sunday Märchen/Fairytale on TV (each Sunday there's a new Märchen running on that channel and I really enjoy watching it). So, we were treated to a new running of "Cinderella", which was actually nice. They tried to go away from the Cinderella everybody knows from Disney and go back to a fairly accurate version of the märchen by the Grimm Brothers. I actually liked it - though they tried to experiment with mood coloring and music. That was pretty annoying, but oh well. I still have to say that I like the Czech version of that story the most - even though it's old and not very accurate.
After that Lisa and I started to play with her Nintendo DS. She wanted me to try to open a few gates in her new game - a game with a turtle named Franklin. We successfully finished 7 levels before my thumbs began to get numb. So later we went a little outside. I enjoyed the sun while Lisa gathered me a few dandelion leaves so we could start making a crown. That was fun. My fingers were all sticky and green after that, but Lisa hat a lot of fun which is what I wanted.
Later we had Dinner - my grandfather has his own schedule which is why every day shortly after 5 pm we have to have dinner, but today we were late. It was after 6pm and it was very yummy. After that Lisa went back to watching TV. Her kids shows started and if she's alone she's not watching them, but she loves to watch them - guess what?! Yeah, I was watching them with her. We were able to watch a few shows before her parents decided to go.
After everyone was sent off I kissed my grandparents good night and went to bed. I was able to finish the book I was reading - Glory in Death by JD Robb - and started on the third installment of the series - Immortal in Death.