I really haven't realized yet, that I actually am going home today.
The two additional days with my grandparents were just mag. I love how they enjoy every day and it's nice to see the garden blooming outside; not that we had a lot of chance going out since it's been raining nearly the whole week. Well, okay, last weekend was very, very, veeeery sunny. But since then it's been constantly dark, cloudy and rainy, with a little hail and thunder inbetween.
I still think that I love this life. I definitly have to get a garden and a house one day. My appartment's pretty dark - maybe it's time to renovate? Up until now I didn't have a green thumb for anything that's considered vegetation. But I don't give up. If I look at all the wild flowers and the petunias my granny is potting I get this longing, though I really don't think I should start gardening in my miniscule rooms. It would be diffrent if I had a balcony. Oh well, since I don't let's dream on.
On a bright note - and with all the sunshine outside - I was able to finish translating three whole episodes in the last two days. I actually only planned on doing two, but ended up doing all the ones I still had with me - which is three. We're now officially at episode 16 - only another 10 to go until Connichi (I think the series had 26 episodes, total). I guess I'm actually going to keep my goal. WOAHs!
Since I still have some time left before my train leaves - it's
Beware:
Clover MV
AKB48 - Sakura no Shiori
I'm so glad!