Hey there again!
Sorry, I know - there was a flood of posts today but I wanted to keep up with all the affairs and started typing them out early this morning and tried to set the date of the post to previous days to make it look a little more realistic.
After writing up the last post of day 6 a few things happend - most of them not very "exciting" so I'm not going to share. There are probably only 2 or 3 more exciting news.
First would be xD I helped out my gramps fixing a hook on this tractor (see pic on the side). The pic was after we fixed it, of course. One of the steel ropes he uses to haul tree trunks around was eroded and he decided to cut the piece with the problem off and make a new hook. Easier said than done. That was sweaty work - I tell ya! I really needed that shower after it. We had to hold the freaking cable with four hands (grannys and mine) while my gramps fixed the hook and stabilized it. I had a cramp in my left hand right after that - just before he rapped my left hand knuckles with his hammer. OUCH!Luckily nothing serious happend and I had a relaxing shower and footbath right after that. I so deserved it!
Then when I was looking up train connections for my ride home tomorrow it seemed like there were no connections between 9.30 am and 6 am the following day anymore. WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! Up until now there was at least one more connection around 7pm for all the late travelers.
Seems like they cut the connection - huh.
Seems like they cut the connection - huh.
Well. Since I don't want to be home this early tomorrow (would be home at around 11am) I decided to stay another day - because, amazingly enough - there's a 7pm train connection on Saturdays. Who would have though?! This is actually pretty logical - first of all I came late to my grandparents placed last Saturday when I arrived here - it was shortly after 6pm. I kinda messed up the whole day and ended up in bed pretty early. And now should I miss a whole freaking day again (this time it's a friday) just to be home really early and end up playing Warcraft because I'm bored out of my wits?
Well, guess again. I'm staying here. Right were I am - well, maybe not in from of the computer... heh
There's one other thing - unfortunately I didn't get a lot of things done. Family and relaxation came first. But on a bright note I finished translating one Anime Episode and I'm nearly done with Episode 2. Isn't that great? I'm happy I at least got that done. Whew!
Maybe I'll be able to get a PV or two done tomorrow and on Saturday! That would be great.
Well that's it folks! I'm going to bed after I finish translating that show.
Good Night and hear you guys either tomorrow or after the weekend!
There's one other thing - unfortunately I didn't get a lot of things done. Family and relaxation came first. But on a bright note I finished translating one Anime Episode and I'm nearly done with Episode 2. Isn't that great? I'm happy I at least got that done. Whew!
Maybe I'll be able to get a PV or two done tomorrow and on Saturday! That would be great.
Well that's it folks! I'm going to bed after I finish translating that show.
Good Night and hear you guys either tomorrow or after the weekend!