Finally! We’re finished with this song and going in the second round of our Melon Kinenbi release special (I think SC will release it either when he come back from his classes or before he goes to bed). I’m sorry I took so long but I’m again craving my WoW addiction excessively and trying to get rid of it again… it doesn’t really work though. I’m still going to try to get these pending releases out as soon as humanly or at least Tomo- possible.
This is our second release of this group special and we’re probably going to put out another 2 within the next few weeks. We’re actually planning to do their 1st and 11th releases too. But that’s another story.
This release is actually the one I already wrote about – the one with the big file size. After watching our QC version we decided to skip the huge-ass pixilation effect and go with something a little smaller and better fitting. In the end it turned out just as we had first planned and I’m very pleased with the finished result. I’m just sad that I had to skip on the pixilation effect, but if truth be told it didn’t look very fitting, so I’m a lot happier now.
I hope you guys will like how it turned out too.
This is actually one of my favorite song – but I think I already told you that…