It's time for the 3rd Melon Kinenbi video in our release special. Again, I'm very sorry that we took so long but now the 3 PV’s we had planned are out and one more to go! But due to that video not being timed yet it's going to take a while for us to finish it. So be patient!
Since our Melon Special is now "over", temporarily until I get timings for the other vid, I'll concentrate on some of the older releases we have stacked up. I think I'm going to work on some Buono! Vids next. We’re missing the latest two!
I'll keep you all updated.
As for now - here's a thumbnail of the new release. Its Melon Kinenbi’s very first single! It was released back in 2000 and I still love this vid very much. It’s funny and a very good example of the video quality back at the beginning of the century was. It’s funny how the quality has changed over the past 10 years.
Well then, ‘nough said. Hope you enjoy the release!
As always the releases are available through the Hello!Online Tracker... Have fun!!!