22. Juli 2010

Thursday Release

So here we are again, and yes, we're back with another release. Can you believe it?!
Well, I can't, but we're still going to release it.

This is the latest Single PV that our beloved Mano Erina-chan has released until now. I did tell you in last weeks post, that it was announced that there will be another release in September. Can't wait to see if it's going to be a ballad - eeeeeeew! - or an up-beat song - yeeeaaaah!
I guess I'll just have to wait and see on that one.

So, here is the lastest Song "Onegai Dakara..." which is an up-beat song with a few techno elements in it. I enjoyed working on this one, as it sure was something diffrent from her other up-beat songs. She normally has very "sunny" songs, which means with a lot of cute lyrics and movements but that's it. This one was actually a little deeper. Guess I just love that right now...


Hope you will all enjoy it.
The effects are somewhat different then what I can normally use on H!P releases. H!P doesn't release a lot of techno-ish songs right now.

So, do you know what song is actually missing right now? We've got still one more left to release to make her discography complete!

See you all again soon.
Hope you aren't dying of a heat stroke?!

As always, releases are available through H!O.