I just heared yesterday that my little cousin is going to my grandparents place and I promised to keep her company so I'll be heading out to my grandparents early tomorrow morning. I'll probably be back by wednesday or so.
Otherwise things have been quiet here.
I kinda talked myself into 6 new projects as you can see on the right side in my Anime worklist. I don't know why but I just said yes. *sigh* I'm that stupid, yes sir.
On another note: Our first and only s/mileage release in H!F just came out and we decided it also was the last one. SimpleSubs has been working on the pre-debut pvs and will also be working on the majo releases. This one was an exception as our new Typesetter already released a version in his native languages and I was so delighted with that version that I wanted it to be released in english too. This is why it was finally released today - on Wada Ayaka-chan's birthday.
Hope to see you all again soon!
