8. August 2010

Devastating news! - 3 MM members to graduate

OMG! I'm crying rivers here! (figure of speech)

This morning my world kinda got a crack in it. Tsunku decided to graduate 3 girls at the end of this falls concert tour!!
Eririn, JunJun and LinLin are leaving Morning Musume somewhen in the second half of the year.
I'm not sure what I should think about this. I can actually understand it at a small level, but then on the other hand I can't.

Kamei Eri seems to be having problems with her skin and needs to get treatment for it. Since doing a lot of physical activity, sweating and costume changes between the performances, it seems like her condition got worse and she wants to get treated for it. I can understand why she wants to do that, but she's also my currently favourite member of the group. I don't know if I should cry or be happy for her that Tsunku lets her leave. Maybe a little of both?
Tsunku stated that after she got treatment and she's recovered he wants to talk about her future carreer, but we all know that's a lot of hot air, right there. We had an incicent like that happen with one of the old °C-ute members, Arihara Kanna, she left for treatment for her foot disfigurement and she got booted out to never return.

HA HA ha! I believe it, when I see her again.

On the other hand, JunJun and LinLin joined MM in 2007 and they improved so much. It seems like Tsunku just wanted them to get better and gain experience to graduate them and turn them out to the Chinese media. I hope, after some time and getting some more lessons, they're going to be singers again. One can only hope.
Tsunku didn't yet state if the girls are going to leave UFA after they graduate or if they just graduate MM and move on to something else. I guess we'll see at the end. I'm wishing them the best of luck!

I wonder what happend to the korean girl that won the auditions.... *huh*

Oh, and the 9th gen auditions startet!!!
 Maybe they were all too old for the group? I mean JunJun and Erin were like 22 years old or so.... *huh* But LinLin was still pretty young (19).

oh well..........
Back to work!