Hello again!
I'm finally back. Okay, I have been since Wednesday but then, I had a lot of work to do so I actually forgot to write a blogpost.
My uncle drove me home with his car, so I actually didn't have to pay for a train ticket. Saved me 7 €, woot! The real reason behind it was a closed up kitchen drain in my sink. Since he at one time learned to be a plumber it was a lucky stroke that he was at my grandparents place. I could actually ask him to help me AND be driven home at the same time. Thanks again, uncle!
I'm getting things done. It isn't as fast as it could be but that's okay.
I finished working on that One Piece OP13 song and am working now on Strike Witches 2 OP (as you can probably see on the right side ------>>>> )
It turned out great, thanks to one of my friends - OutlawJonas! Thanks for helping me out, OJ!!!!! He helped me fix some code I wasn't getting anywhere with. Now, my rocket girl actually has airstreams shooting out behind its feet jet nozzles. WOAH! I can probably never use that effect for anything else, but it was still worth it ;D
On a side note, I finally got my two Warlock ICC-10 gimmicks yesterday. Trinket and shieldhand. =) Now I can start getting my Shaman ICC equipped! Wussa!