20. August 2010

Hi there!

Hello everybody!

Time for a short update on what has been going on before I go on vacation in 2 hours.

So, our special release has been finished. I'm talking about the PVs to the very much loved and very awesome anime Nana (TV). It's been a pleasure to work on those as it was also an anime I helped with the karaoke for both Openings and Endings for a German subbing group. The anime hasn't been licensed in Germany even though the fan community rather large.
Guess they are either waiting on season 2 (due whenever the autor finishes with the manga) or they are never going to do it.
I have to admit that I never actually saw this anime in its entirety. I guess it just wasn't my kind of story.

ANNA inspi' NANA (Black Stones) - rose ~strip me edition~ --> OP 1
OLIVIA inspi' REIRA (TRAPNEST) - Wish --> OP 2
ANNA TSUCHIYA inspi' NANA (Black Stones) - Lucy --> OP 3

OLIVIA inspi' REIRA (TRAPNEST) - a little pain --> ED 1
ANNA TSUCHIYA inspi' NANA (Black Stones) - Kuroi Namida --> ED 3
 
I released those PVs both in English (TLSC-Subs) and German (Kizuna) ;)



Otherwise been busy with Boajjang stuff and Anime Karaoke.

now I have to go!

See you all later!