Hi everyone!
The first week of my vacation is now over and it was splendid. I didn't have much time to write any blogposts or to upload any pics. Most pics are from my little cousin anyway ;) and I don't think that's very interesting for you guys.
Anyway. My little cousin Lisa left happily with her mother last Tuesday and I was finally able to get some stuff done this weekend. YES! Though I forgot to write here earlier.
It's raining here right now. We had great weather the last week with up to 35°C, but right now it's effin' cold and we are considering firing up the oven, though it's a little early in the year to start with that. The forecast said it's going to be cold the next few days, so I just hope it's over quickly and we get back to mild autumn weather. 8°C is freaking cold for the end of August.
Since I also finished reading all 6 books I brought with me I'm now working like a fiend on Karaoke effects.
I finished 7 krk's since Saturday - so I'm really pleased with that.
I still have 3 more to go before I can start with anything non-anime related.
The time sure flies by. I won't be home until friday eventhing this week and next week I'm going on a convention and won't be around for a few days. And after that I need to concentrate on my studies.
Oh well!
I'm going to update the anime working list now --->>>>>
See you guys some other time!