31. August 2010

Net in the middle of the woods

Woah! I'm tired.

Hello everyone! Yesterday was a fun day and I also got to complete 2 new projects. YAY for me!
Unfortunately, I found out how to get internet on my notebook.
"What's so bad about that?", you ask? It would probably be something very nifty to have around (Internet is soooooo cool), but for me it's like an addiction. As soon as I have net access I need to surf on the internet and I tend to loose precious time. It's amazing that I even have internet access here in the middle of the woods. My grandparents are so modern :-)

After fixing up my computer with internet access yesterday night I stayed up until 2 a.m., although I swore it wouldn't be up longer than 12 p.m.. Guess that didn't work out. The consequence was that I promptly overslept today. *sigh* My grandparents are really tolerant, and I'm glad for it, but they do tend to tease me later that I overslept.

The fictive part of my brain likes to blame the lack of sun outside. Since it's rainy and dark you might have the possible excuse that you didn't see it was already this late, unfortunately I have a working clock right in front of me, so I guess I could have checked the time to be on the save side.
Guess that excuse won't really work after all.

It's pissing outside - what I mean? Well, it's raining and that since I woke up this morning (I was awake for a few minutes around 6 a.m. and didn't even consider rolling out of bed; too freaking early). I generally don't have anything against rain, but honestly, I'm here on vacation; I would love to sit outside and get some sun. I'm not really a sun person anyways. As soon as I sit too long in direct sunlight or it's getting later to midday my allergy tends to mess things up. So I generally only enjoy the early morning sun or the late afternoon/evening one. I guess I'm not going to get any more sun here. The forecast looks pretty damn bad - rain until after the weekend *sigh*.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm now going to work on some AKB song I started on yesterday.
Byeeeee~