Hey Guys,
I just wanted to write a few words to you.
Thank you for reading my blog and suffering all my rants.
I'm glad that you took notice and followed some of my escapades.
I'm sure the next year will bring new blog entries and stories from me, my life and my work.
I hope that you'll find your way back here and get in touch with me through this site.
This year 2010 brought me a lot of different experiences,
like how I could burn my hand so badly that I still have the scars to show,
or how I finally was able to finish my bachelor study program and am now contemplating not doing my masters and going straight to work,
or how I finally gathered all my courage and applied for a Green Card (oh, I'm still so excited).
Thank you for going through all this with me.
I hope to see you all back next year!!
Good Health, Happiness and Luck to all of you.
Yours,
Tomo-chan
Tomo-chan
