Hey guys!
Sorry for not updating my blog on a regular basis.
I've had a lot on my mind and totally forgot to write up posts.
So, just to keep you all updated!!
I finished my Bachelor and will now enroll to my Masters Degree. WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
It took me a long while and I'm really happy, that I was able to finish it.
Also,
HAPPY belated HALLOWEEN!!
I even forgot about THAT! And I love Halloween!
Since Christmas is now right in front of us I want to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I'm going to be at my Grandparents playe starting tomorrrow, but still, have a few very special days with your loved ones!
I hope to at least try to get some more posts up and update you all on the various releases that are out and other such stuff.
Until then!
Yours Tomo